In the hustle of holidays, the lists get long and the days get short. Suddenly, it’s December 16th, and you still haven’t bought that special gift for your best friend / sister / mom / aunt / girlfriend / fiancee / wife / female individual of significance in your life. In the spirit of working smarter, not harder, I give you the 2016 Last-Minute Gift Guide for Her. All ten items featured are available at a local retailer or online with a shipping window that will compliment your tendency toward procrastination. No judgement. So if you’re looking to win Christmas for the lady in your life, shop on my friend.
1. Golden Wonder Bath Bomb / 6.95 Give your girl some encouragement to take a little time to relax with a bath bomb – a delightfully simple way to make taking a bath a relaxing and luxurious experience for both your girl and your wallet.
2. Lodge Moccasins by J.Crew / 49.50 There’s very few things more uncomfortable than chilled feet – and baby, it’s cold outside. JC’s little slipper is the highest quality and coziest fit.
3. Essential Leggings by Lou & Grey / 24.50 To quote my favorite Viner: “It’s getting a little could out, so you know what I’m wearing everyday? Leggings and a huge shirt.” Lou & Grey has designed what every girl truly wants in life: no-show leggings with a medium-rise waist and wide band. Buy them in Black and Charcoal? Welcome to your permanent home on her Nice List.
4. Songbird Tote by Kelly Moore / 199.00 Whether she’s a photographer, momma or serial carrier-of-the-kitchen-sink, form meets function with this multi-use tote. I have used this bag seasonally for three years and it’s still in excellent condition. High quality, high fashion, high life.
5. Seche Vite Dry-Fast Top Coat / 8.59 Your girl got a nail habit? Do her a favor and slide some Seche Vite her way. This ultra fast-drying top coat will extend that perfect manicure and space those salon visits out just a little longer. She might even drop them altogether – it’s that good. But wait – there’s more: available at your local Target.
6. Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay / 29.00 Fit for every skintone, the Basics palette is perfect no matter the make-up speed. The small size and simple design make it easy to use and easy to carry – plus, the pigmentation of the shadow is super long-lasting (blah blah blah) aka she’ll love it.
7. Airframe+ Portable Car Mount by Kenu / 29.75 The path to safer roads? Less women digging around in their purse for their phones while driving. This car mount attaches to your vent and gives you full access to the GPS or your favorite spotify channel, hands free. Behave yourselves, Santa sees when you text and drive.
8. Tapestry Notebook by Rifle Paper Co. / 15.00 With floral illustrations that will make her swoon, the Tapestry Notebook gives her the perfect place to keep her thoughts and New Years resolutions together throughout 2016.
9. Tisane Votive Candle in Moonlight Mile / 18.00 Got a community-focused gal? This handmade-in-the-USA, soy and vegetable based candle is a earth-conscious crowd-pleaser and will have people asking her for the right reasons why her house smells.
10. Gel Luxe Pens by Poppin / 10.00 Girls don’t just wanna have fun – they want a good writing utensil. Available in sets of 6, she’ll never be in need when it comes to all things notetaking and world-changing. Available online or in select colors at your local Staples
From head to toe and purse to road, the girl in your world will be tickled with your thoughtfulness. Don’t forget – packaging is everything: find your gift-wrapping inspiration here and make some merry this Christmas!